I’m so glad you’re here.
I’m guessing you want to know little about me…
I’m Lillian De Jesus and I have more than 20 years of experience on the front end of business from customer service to executive assistance to a CEO. I’ve worked freelance for SaaS startups and entrepreneurs in digital marketing and social media management.
This blog is a resource for entrepreneurs, small businesses, and nonprofits.
My mission is to be as helpful as possible to those I encounter every day, to live and work with God-given purpose, provide helpful resources to enlighten and encourage entrepreneurs and nonprofits with a Christ-centered approach.
Top 10 random things to know about me:
- I’m a Christ follower and work with God in mind.
- I HEART black jelly beans
- I LOVE CHOCOLATE!
- I have a smart hubby and 3 beautiful children.
- I live in the countryside in NW Indiana. Yeehaw!
- I was born, raised, and lived in Chicagoland most of my life.
- I’m a Childhood Cancer Awareness Advocate since my daughter is a leukemia survivor. #pediatriccancersucks
- I love food, especially Puerto Rican food and Chicago-style hot dogs, pizza, and Italian beef.
- I use Pinterest to find awesome baking recipes.
- Lilies are my favorite flower. Whoa! Betcha never guessed that!
Get in touch with me today and let me know how I can help you!