Blogging for business provides:
Authority, Empathy, and Exposure.
Let’s face it… blogging is last on the to-do list. I know it’s hard to come up with content ALL THE TIME.
When do you have time for that?!
Um, never. That’s because you’re buried in emails, calls, social media and everything else for your business.
You know this has to change, right?
Blogging is AMAZING to show your audience: your style, your voice, and what you believe in. This is the problem, you either don’t know how to write blog copy or you just don’t have the time.
I hear ya!
Does this sound like you?
- There is not enough time in the day to research and write content.
- You have other priorities that are higher on the list but you know blogging can be important.
- You don’t LIKE to write because you just can’t seem to find the right words.
- You don’t LIKE to write because you don’t even know how to begin putting it all together.
- SEO…optimizing my blog… What the heck is that?!
- You know you have to post on a consistent basis but it’s just… all too much.
Let me take care of ALL OF THIS. You won’t have to worry about the keywords needed to optimize your blog in a way clients will find you easily in searches. You won’t have to worry about researching, writing, posting, and creating a blog graphic. WHY?
Because that’s my job!
Here’s what’s included:
- 4 – 500 – 1200 word article related to your industry that will present YOU as the authority in your niche.
- Research of content and keywords that way your clients will find value and find your website with ease.
- Write in YOUR voice to match your brand.
- Graphics and screen shots as needed.
- Graphics according to size for social media posts such as: Pinterest, Facebook, & Twitter.
Want in? Here’s what to do next:
Give me your details below and we’ll get started!