There are 2.4 Million users in Canva at the moment and it will only increase. Who are the users? You, me, and a boatload (really big boats) of entrepreneurs trying to make an impression with their audience.
Canva has awesome 3 step tutorials, they have a course on Lynda.com, and they have YouTube video tutorials… what more can a person ask for. BUT what they don’t cover is how to use Canva for business to get graphics done quickly and tips that work for a solopreneur and/or coaching business. That’s where I’ve created content to help you with your business.
My true purpose is to help people with inspiring personable teaching. There is no doubt in my mind that Canva could help you with your business no matter if you are just starting your business or if it’s been around for some time. There are so many different ways to use Canva and it’s just amazing.
This is why I felt that the Canva Course for Business was important to create. Many people don’t realize Canva’s potential nor their own potential with creating designs themselves. True I do feel that some designs are meant for designers to handle. However there are SO many designs that any entrepreneur can handle. which will save them time and money. Also they do get the added benefit that they’ve created something themselves.
That always feels great!
What’s the course all about?
There are 5 modules, here’s how it’s broken down:
- Canva Tour – The Basics To Navigating Canva
- Fonts and Quote Graphics
- Social Media Graphics
- Blog Graphics for Visual Storytelling
- Blog Graphics for Branding
- Where to find photos and images
- Photo Grids
- Resizing images for social media platforms
- Getting rid of unwanted graphics on a graphic/pattern sheet
- How to create presentations for SlideShare
- How to create presentations for PowerPoint
- How to create presentations for Keynote
- Creating lead generation or freebie opt-in worksheets
- Organizing graphics
- Troubleshooting in Canva
- Photo Grid Lettering
- Everything Canva for Work
Pretty exciting, right?! All modules have downloadable videos and worksheets. I’ll be adding as new features roll out which I anticipate will be a ton. As Melanie Perkins, CEO/CoFounder of Canva, mentions in an interview earlier this year that they’ve achieved only 1% of their goals. They’ve released Canva for Work, which is a premium feature, and I’ve already started adding to Module 5.
If you feel that visual marketing plays a big role in your business then you’re absolutely right. Check out the numbers in the infographic below:
The Canva Course for Business has launched! Get the enrollment info HERE.
This course will be taken at your own pace and all of the video training range from about 15 – 30 minutes each. I made sure the videos are are done in bite-sized chunks that way it’s not overwhelming. Also a private Facebook group has been created for office hours to discuss any questions about the course.
Are you ready to boost your visual marketing with the Canva Course for Business?
I hope so! Let me know what parts of the modules interest you most in the comments.
Lillian De Jesus
Latest posts by Lillian De Jesus (see all)
- A Social Media Marketing Tool for Sharing Visuals – ViralTag (An In-Depth Review) - February 15, 2017
- Time to Kick Off the New Year with Inspiration - January 20, 2017
- How to Make GIFs for Visual Marketing - October 3, 2016